Lowrance X515C DF 5" Screen Color 50/200 kHz Sonar System
This configuration of the Lowrance X515C is a 50/200 kHz Sonar System. It includes a 50/200 kHz Skimmer transducer with temp sensor and separate speed sensor. For other configurations, click here.
The new Lowrance X515C 50/200 kHz Sonar provides total sonar performance and brilliant display together in one of the most colorful and affordable fishfinders ever innovated by Lowrance.
- 5" diag. 256-color SolarMAX TFT display for maximum visibility and widest viewing angles even in bright sunlight with advanced fluorescent cold-cathode screen and keypad backlighting
- 480 x 480 pixel resolution for superb sonar target detail/separation
- 4,000 watts peak-to-peak/500 watts RMS, depths to 2,500 ft.* with 50 kHz
- Temp/speed/distance readings
- Enhanced sonar data processing with super-fast screen updates
- FishReveal feature to expose targets hidden in clutter and cover
- Adjustable Ping Speed with automatic HyperScroll for high-speed sounding
- Unique FlashGraf feature with combined digital flasher/sonar graph display
- COLORLINE to enhance target separation and help define bottom composition
- Multiple color sonar display modes for angler preference and light conditions
- FasTrack vertical bar flasher shows real-time sonar returns and echo strength
- Compatible for performance data-sharing with all NMEA 2000® protocol networks and sensors
- 5-pin Ethernet expansion port compatible for radar, video and satellite radio
- Internal back-up memory for key sonar settings
- Completely sealed and waterproof
- Full one-year warranty
The manufacturer's Minimum Advertised Price (M.A.P.) is: $549.
You May Also Be Interested In...
- Automotive GPS Units
- Handheld GPS Units
- Wrist / Fitness GPS
- Chartplotters / GPS
- Fishfinders / GPS
- Motorcycle / ATV GPS
- Two-Way Radio / GPS
- Safety & Tracking
- Camping & Outdoors