Magellan MapSend DirectRoute Europe v2.0 CD Turn-by-Turn Software for Handheld GPS
NOTE: This product requires Magellan MapSend WorldWide Basemap software, sold separately (below), in order to be installed.
Add advanced turn-by-turn street navigation to your expandable Magellan GPS handheld receiver with Magellan MapSend DirectRoute 2.0 - Europe. Customize regions and download them from your PC. Enter an address or select from an extensive list of points of interest to find gas stations, restaurants, ATMs and more.
Now you can use automated street routing to navigate to your destination, go exploring, mark waypoints and track points in the outdoors and find your way home; all using a single Magellan GPS handheld receiver.
Simply enter an address or pick a destination from popular landmarks and you're on your way!
MapSend DirectRoute Highlights
Enter your destination and MapSend DirectRoute automatically calculates shortest time street routing, giving you turn-by-turn directions that can be viewed on your map screen or in a route list. Shortest time is based on posted speed limits.
Visual and audio prompts
As you walk, ride or drive the city streets, MapSend DirectRoute beeps and the screen shows a visual indicator of when to make the next turn.
Extensive Points of Interest
Select your destination from thousands of points of interest including hotels, gas stations, tourist attractions, parks, lakes, amusement and entertainment venues, restaurants, and more. MapSend DirectRoute includes important information such as addresses and phone numbers for most points of interest, making it easy to call ahead for information and reservations.
MapSend DirectRoute is licensed for use with one Magellan GPS receiver.
MapSend DirectRoute Features
- Turn-by-turn guidance - Select a destination and get visual and audio prompts for each turn
- Detailed street maps - Navigate streets and locate addresses on the map with a detailed route
- List view - View each turn in a simple list of directions so you can BE THERE quickly and easily
- Customizable regions - Select a region on your PC and download maps and points of interest to the available memory or SD card of your Magellan GPS
- Create routes & waypoints - Build your own routes with an unlimited number of waypoints on your PC to plan any trip and download them to your GPS
- Extensive points of interest - find airports, parks, historical monuments, gas, food, lodging and more
MapSend DirectRoute PC Requirements
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 98, 2000, XP, or ME
- Processor: Pentium Processor 300 MHz or higher
- RAM: 64 MB RAM
- Video Card: VGA Video Card
- Disk Space: 300 MB
- CD-ROM Drive: 8x CD-ROM drive
- Cable: Magellan PC Cable
- eXplorist 210
- eXplorist 400
- eXplorist 500
- eXplorist 600
- eXplorist XL
- Meridian Color
- Meridian Platinum
- Meridian Gold
- Meridian Marine
- SporTrak Map
- SporTrak Pro
- SporTrak Color
- SporTrak Pro Marine
Magellan MapSend DirectRoute v2.0 Europe covers 27 countries, including the United Kingdom, Ireland, Norway, Sweden, Spain, Portugal, France, Belgium, the Netherlands, Germany, Luxemborg, Switzerland, and Italy including Vatican City and San Marino.
You May Also Be Interested In...
- Automotive GPS Units
- Handheld GPS Units
- Wrist / Fitness GPS
- Chartplotters / GPS
- Fishfinders / GPS
- Motorcycle / ATV GPS
- Two-Way Radio / GPS
- Safety & Tracking
- Camping & Outdoors