Magellan SporTrak Handheld GPS Receiver DISCONTINUED
The ruggedly handsome, compact, lightweight and waterproof Magellan SporTrak GPS receiver offers tremendous opportunity for the outdoor enthusiast. Accurate to within 3 meters, the SporTrak features nine large graphic navigation displays to view all the information you need to get to your destination and back, safely and securely, adding a new level of enjoyment to your adventure.
Your SporTrak GPS receiver is an indispensable navigation companion when hiking, biking, boating, hunting, fishing or on any outdoor adventure.
The SporTrak gives you all the great advantages of GPS in a full set of features:
The SporTrak finds your location with a super-sensitive quadifiler helix antenna that tracks up to 12 GPS satellites simultaneously. Assisted by the U.S. Wide Area Augmentation System (WAAS), the SporTrak is accurate to within 3 meters or better.
Easy to use
An intuitive interface and large keyboard provides direct access to key features, putting the power of GPS at your fingertips.
Worldwide cities location database
Start navigating right away with a database of 11,000 worldwide cities.
Full Featured Navigation
Nine large customizable graphic navigation displays show a map, compass, speedometer, and text readouts of heading, bearing, speed, direction, ETA, and more. Choose from 12 built-in coordinate systems and 76 datums including Latitude/Longitude, Universal Transverse Mercator, and Military Grid Reference System.
Store routes and track-points
Store up to 20 routes, 500 way points and 2,000 track-points to easily find your way back again and again.
The unique, Save Track-to-Route feature allows you to convert complicated track files into easy to follow routes. Save hundreds of routes by transferring them to a PC with Magellan DataSend software.
SporTrak's NorthFinder technology shows your direction even when standing still.
SporTrak shows you when the sun will rise and set, as well as the phase of the moon, for any date and location in the world.
Fish and game calculator
Want to know when the fish are likely to be biting in your little corner of the world? The Magellan SporTrak can tell you.
Monitor the GPS satellites in view and get information about their status.
Built to perform on the most challenging and rigorous adventure:
Large backlit display
Easily view all the GPS information you need to make your adventure fun and safe, even at night.
Rubber armored, impact resistant plastic allows you to confidently take SporTrak on that next great adventure.
SporTrak is sealed to IEC-529 IPX7 specifications and it floats!
Built-in help database
The SporTrak is intuitive, easy to use, and all the major functions are described in step-by-step instructions.
Multiple language support
If you speak English, French, German, Swedish, Finnish, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese or Norwegian, so does the Magellan SporTrak.
1 year warranty
We pride ourselves on building rugged and reliable navigation products that you can depend on, backed by a full one-year warranty.
- Base Map: Built-in worldwide cities and location points of interest
- Coverage: Worldwide
- Number of Screens: 9
- Screens-Types: Status, Position, Nav 1, Compass, Nav 2, Plot, Road, Speed, Time
- Position Update Rate (per second): 1
- Time to First Fix: Cold: <2 Minutes
- Time to First Fix: Warm: <1 Minute or 60 seconds
- Time to First Fix: Hot: <15 Seconds
- Maximum Velocity (mph/km/h): 951(mph)/1530(km/h)
- Unit Width (inches/cm): 2.2in/5.6cm
- Unit Height (inches/cm): 5.6in/14.2cm
- Unit Depth (inches/cm): 1.2in/2.9cm
- Weight (oz/gm): 6.1oz/172.9gr
- Display Width (in/cm): 1.4in/3.6cm
- Display Height (in/cm): 2.2in/5.6cm
- Display Resolution: 160 x 104
- Display Resolution Color: Grayscale
- Antenna: Quadrifilar helix
- Backlit Display: Yes
- Backlit Keypad: No
- Construction: Rubber Armored Impact Resistant Plastic
- Horizontal Accuracy (meters): <7
- Horizontal Accuracy (%RMS): 95% 2D RMS
- Vertical Accuracy (meters RMS): 10
- Velocity (knots RMS): 0.1
- Plotter Range Minimum (mi/km): .01mi/0.035km
- Plotter Range Maximum (mi/km): 1,700mi/2,700km
- Battery Type: AA
- Battery Quantity: 2
- Battery Life (hours): 14
- Receiver (parallel channels WAAS/EGNOS enabled): 12
- Receiver WAAS/EGNOS Enabled: Yes
- Uploadable Memory Form Factor: Built-in
- Uploadable Memory Limit (megabytes): 1MB
- User Data Backup: Indefinite
- Waterproof (IEC-529 IPX7 Standard): Yes
- Buoyancy: Floats
- Emissions Certification - Immunity (EN 55022 Class B): Yes
- Emissions Certification - Susceptibility (EN 50082-1): Yes
- Operating Temp Min (F/C): 14F/-10C
- Operating Temp Max (F/C): 140F/60C
- Operating Altitude Max (ft/m): 60,000ft/18,288m
- Waypoints: 500
- Routes: 20
- Trackpoints: 2000
- Grids: Lat/Lon, UTM, OSGB, MGRS, Swiss, Irish, Finnish, German, Swedish, French, TD, User Grid
- Datums: 75User-defined Datums: 1
- Data Input: YesData Input (RTC M104 Standard): Yes
- Data Output (NMEA 0183 V1.5 Standard): YesData Output (NMEA 0183 V2.1 Standard): Yes
- DGPS Ready: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Swedish, Finnish, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Norwegian
- Package Contents: User Manual, Wrist Strap
- Alarms: Proximity, Arrival, Anchor, XTE, GPS
- Wrist / Fitness GPS
- Automotive GPS Units
- Handheld GPS Units
- Chartplotters / GPS
- Fishfinders / GPS
- Motorcycle / ATV GPS
- Two-Way Radio / GPS
- Safety & Tracking
- Camping & Outdoors