Magellan TrafficKit for RoadMate 3000T
DetailsThe Magellan TrafficKit for RoadMate 3000T sends LIVE reports directly to your RoadMate so you can easily avoid accidents, road construction, slow-downs, severe weather, road closures and more. On-screen icons identify the location of traffic incidents. The Magellan TrafficKit enables your Magellan RoadMate to automatically route you around traffic problems whenever a quicker route is available. There's no installation required and a 15-month traffic service subscription is included.
The TraffiKit's FM antenna sends LIVE traffic reports received from NAVTEQ NavTraffic directly to your Magellan RoadMate and uses this information to make advanced calculations adjusting the time and distance to destination and re-calculating your route if a quick way is available.
On-screen icons show the location of traffic problems such as accidents, road construction, lane reductions, slow-downs, narrowed roads and more.
- Easily avoid traffic - The Magellan TrafficKit sends LIVE incident reports to your Magellan RoadMate so you can avoid accidents, road work, road closures and more
- Automatic re-routing - Re-route around problem areas when a faster route is available
- Incident warnings - Get a warning for upcoming traffic problems along your selected route
- Onscreen icons - Icons identify the location and type of incident on the map. Touch an icon to view detailed information about the problem
- No installation - Your Magellan RoadMate 3000T is traffic enabled, just plug in the TrafficKit and go!
NOTE: Requires advanced cradle (listed on the right) to plug in and power traffic kit.
- Automotive GPS Units
- Handheld GPS Units
- Wrist / Fitness GPS
- Chartplotters / GPS
- Fishfinders / GPS
- Motorcycle / ATV GPS
- Two-Way Radio / GPS
- Safety & Tracking
- Camping & Outdoors