Magellan Triton 200 Color Handheld GPS Receiver
NOTE: This item has been discontinued by Magellan. It is replaced by the Magellan Triton 300 (click here), with internal memory and PC connectivity.
The new Magellan Triton 200 is built tough, with the latest hardware - yet its simple software interface is a snap to operate. The Triton 200 gives you a full color screen, a built-in map database and essential easy-to-use navigation features, making it an unmatched value in its class. The Magellan Triton series reinvents handheld GPS with a smartly designed interface and simple menus that make navigation fun and effortless. The full-color crystal clear display shows all your maps and navigation information in brilliant, easy-to-view graphics. Quickly view all your locations and saved tracks and waypoints using the intuitive user interface and direct-access buttons. Unlike complicated devices that require you to scroll through screen after screen, Triton 200 gets you to the information you want in two or three clicks.
Triton is designed for precision navigation, offering the fastest GPS positioning acquisition in the industry with the SiRFstarIII chipset. An integrated high-sensitivity antenna provides reliable signal reception even in heavy cloud cover, canyons or deep woods. Built-in signal augmentation reception (WAAS/EGNOS) provides 3-meter accuracy.
Rugged and waterproof, your Triton 200 is built to withstand intense use, accidental impact and immersion in one meter of water for up to 30 minutes (IPX-7). It's ready to guide you on any adventure.
The advanced features are also easy to use. View the elevation profile for the trail ahead (or any route). See the precise time of sunrise/sunset any day of the year. Get a calculation of the best hunting and fishing time. And much more.
Exclusive VantagePoint software (optional, purchase of data cable required) lets you easily manage user generated content, updates and upgrades on your PC. View saved routes and tracks. Customize them for future trips or create new ones.
Triton is built on the experience of GPS users over nearly 20 years of precision positioning technology from Magellan. Triton 200: Embrace the challenge!
- Triton 200 GPS receiver
- Quick reference guide
- Reference manual on CD-ROM
Magellan Triton 200 Features:
- Amazing ease-of-use - Reinventing handheld GPS, simple menus, instant access buttons, intuitive scroll pad and crystal clear graphics let you navigate without the need for a Ph.D.
- Full-color 2.2" display - The large display shows maps, simple menus, navigation screens and other data in brilliant color
- Built-in maps - Basemap of the 48 contiguous United States, Alaska, and Canada (major highways, city centers, parks, lakes and more) plus worldwide geographic boundaries
- Points of interest - Preprogrammed points of interest include parks, city centers, airports, historical monuments and more
- Compass screen - See your direction of travel, distance and position of destination, heading, bearing, speed and more on the beautiful graphic compass screen.
- 3-meter accuracy - SiRFstar III chipset and integrated multidirectional antennae offer superior GPS accuracy using the Wide Area Augmentation System
- Access exclusive VantagePoint software - Lets you easily manage user generated content, updates and upgrades on your PC. View saved routes and tracks. Customize them for future trips or create new ones. Optional (requires purchase of Data Cable)
Magellan Triton 200 Specifications:
- Display: 2.2" (5.9cm) diagonal QVGA, color
- Waterproof: IPX-7, submersion in up to one meter of water for 30 minutes
- USB: 1.1
- GPS Chipset: SiRFstarIII
- User Interface: Keypad
You May Also Be Interested In...
- Automotive GPS Units
- Handheld GPS Units
- Wrist / Fitness GPS
- Chartplotters / GPS
- Fishfinders / GPS
- Motorcycle / ATV GPS
- Two-Way Radio / GPS
- Safety & Tracking
- Camping & Outdoors