Motorola CLS1410 Compact 1 Watt / 4 Channel 2-Way UHF Radio (w/ REBATE)
DetailsGet $100 and a FREE Multi-Unit Charger ($199.95 value) with online-rebate for every 6 CLS Series radios purchased March 1, 2015 to June 30, 2015.
Motorola CLS 1410 Business Two-Way Radio is business communications made simple! The CLS radio is ideally suited for retail stores, restaurants, schools, hospitality, event coordination, small businesses and more. No monthly fees or service contracts required.
- Up to 5 miles of range outdoors and 200,000 sq. ft. indoors or 15 floors indoors
- Operates on 56 UHF business-exclusive frequencies
- 1watt technology provides twice the power of consumer, family radios
- Four channel operation / 121 Interference Eliminator Codes (38 analog, 83 digital)
- Channel scan feature lets you monitor frequencies and codes for activity
- 3 Call Tones
- Selectable VOX (hands free use) with optional accessories
- VibraCall Alert
- Cloning capable - Settings of one radio can be copied to another (requires optional multi-unit charger)
- 2 pin accessory connection (compatible with XTN and M-Series Radios audio accessories)
- AAA Battery Compatible (requires optional accessory)
- Requires FCC License
- Height: 4.1" H x 2.0" W x 1.1" D (with antenna)
- Weight: 4.5 ounces
Talk Time Features:
- Battery Life - Up to 12 hours (when used 5% transmit, 5% receive, and 90% standby)
Motorola Radio Selection Chart
|Features||CLS Series||RDX Series||DTR Series|
|Use||Daily Use by Staff||Daily Industrial Use & Abuse||Daily Industrial Use & Abuse|
|Frequency Operation||Business UHF||Business UHF/VHF||900MHz Digital ISM|
|Max. Two-Way Radio Talk Range (up to)||15 floors/ 200,000 sq. ft.||30 floors/ 350,000 sq. ft.||28 floors/ 325,000 sq. ft.|
|Power||1 watt||2, 4, 5 watts||1 watt|
|Meets Military Durability Specs||No||Yes||Yes|
|Wind & Noise Reduction||No||Yes||Yes|
|# Channels Available||Up to 4 channels||Up to 16 channels||Up to 25 Groups, 150 Contacts|
|Repeater Capability||No||Yes (some models)||No|
|Rechargeable Battery Life (up to)||12 Hours||26 Hours (w/ optional battery)||14.5 Hours|
|Weight||4.5 oz.||8.2 - 10.3 oz.||7.1 oz.|
|Designed for Industries such as:||Education, Retail, Hotel, Long Term Healthcare, Restaurants, and more!||Construction, Warehousing, Property Management, Security, Electrical, Manufacturing||Construction, Warehousing, Property Management, Security, Electrical, Manufacturing|
Motorola 2010-11 Frequently Asked Questions
Which is better, VHF or UHF? UHF is best for indoors, outdoors and multi-story buildings; VHF is sufficient for outdoor use.
How Many Channels Do I Need? One channel per work group. With multiple work groups, the managers use a multi-channel radio.
Can RDX and CLS Radios Communicate With Other Radios? Yes, they are all compatible with other radios programmed to the same UHF/VHF frequencies and codes. RDX Series can be custom programmed to communicate with other radios.
Are Radios Weatherproof and Dustproof? RDX Series radios are industrial grade, are made for harsh environments and are water and dust resistant. CLS Series are made for normal wear and tear.
Are the CLP, CLS and RDX Series and the DTR Series Radios Narrow Banding Compliant? Yes, the CLP, CLS and RDX Series and DTR Series Radios are all FCC Narrow Banding Compliant.
What is the Warranty? RDX Series, CLS Series, DTR Series and accessories have a one year, no hassle replacement warranty from date of purchase.
What are Repeaters? Antennas that extend communication and distance between two-way radios. The RDU4100, RDU4160d, RDV5100, CLP and CLS Series radios can work with repeaters.
What is My Payback Time? $8 per hour—save 30 minutes per day. A $200 radio pays back in 50 days.
Glossary of Features
- Alkaline Battery Backup Optional Alkaline Battery trays available for the RDX Series allows use in emergency situations or power outages.
- Battery Meter Displays battery reserve status
- Call Tones Pre-announced tone to capture attention of another user in high ambient noise areas
- Cloning Settings of one radio can be copied to another; Requires optional multi-unit charger or cloning cable
- Hi/Low Power Each channel may be programmed to operate on high power or low power
- IP54 Weatherproofing Highly water and dust resistant
- Manager Lockout Prevents users from changing radio settings
- Mil Spec Design Design to meet military specifications and industrial use
- Privacy Codes Minimize interference from third party conversations (cross talk)
- Roger Beep Audible tone identifies that person transmitting has finished and that you may respond
- Scan Monitor communication on multiple channels
- Scramble Communicate privately with others; those without scramble will hear garbled audio
- Signal Strength Indicator Receiving person can view if the person transmitting is near edge of communication range
- VOX Communicate hands free when using an optional microphone/headset audio accessory
- iVOX Communicate hands free without using audio accessories; Speak at the radio and it will transmit
- One Motorola CLS 1410 Professional Two-Way radio
- Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery
- 3-hr Drop-in Desktop Battery Charger
- Swivel Carry Holster
- User Manual
- Quick Reference Guide
- One Year Limited Warranty
For light duty dry and clean environments
You May Also Be Interested In...
- Wrist / Fitness GPS
- Automotive GPS Units
- Handheld GPS Units
- Chartplotters / GPS
- Fishfinders / GPS
- Motorcycle / ATV GPS
- Two-Way Radio / GPS
- Safety & Tracking
- Camping & Outdoors