Motorola DTR410 Digital On-Site Two-Way Radio FREE Radio or Accessory w/ Purchase
Receive a FREE radio or six earpieces or a multi-unit charger from Motorola when you purchase 6 (six) of this item at Tiger GPS through June 30th, 2014. Click here for more details.
The Motorola DTR410 Digital On-Site Two-Way Radio represents a new and better way for small businesses to communicate, resulting in greater employee and business productivity.
The Motorola DTR410 portable features Enhanced Communication Options such as:
These portable Digital On-Site Two-Way Radios provide Enhanced Performance with:
The Digital Difference
Enhanced coverage, battery life, and audio quality aren't the only advantages of Motorola's new Digital On-Site Two-Way Radios. No license is required to operate Motorola 900 MHz units. And for enhanced security, Motorola added Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS) with 50 non-overlapping groups. Unlike analog radios, multiple group communications can occur simultaneously on the same channel with Motorola Digital On-Site Two-Way Radios.
In addition to these overall benefits, Motorola Digital On-Site Two-Way Radios allow you to take advantage of many leading-edge operational features that were never available previously.
Because the digital technology of the Motorola DTR410 portable enables each unit to have its own unique 11-digit identification, you get a new level of radio communication versatility with these calling options: Digital One-to-Many Calling
Motorola Radio Selection Chart
|Features||CLS Series||RDX Series||DTR Series|
|Use||Daily Use by Staff||Daily Industrial Use & Abuse||Daily Industrial Use & Abuse|
|Frequency Operation||Business UHF||Business UHF/VHF||900MHz Digital ISM|
|Max. Two-Way Radio Talk Range (up to)||15 floors/ 200,000 sq. ft.||30 floors/ 350,000 sq. ft.||28 floors/ 325,000 sq. ft.|
|Power||1 watt||2, 4, 5 watts||1 watt|
|Meets Military Durability Specs||No||Yes||Yes|
|Wind & Noise Reduction||No||Yes||Yes|
|# Channels Available||Up to 4 channels||Up to 16 channels||Up to 25 Groups, 150 Contacts|
|Repeater Capability||No||Yes (some models)||No|
|Rechargeable Battery Life (up to)||12 Hours||26 Hours (w/ optional battery)||14.5 Hours|
|Weight||4.5 oz.||8.2 - 10.3 oz.||7.1 oz.|
|Designed for Industries such as:||Education, Retail, Hotel, Long Term Healthcare, Restaurants, and more!||Construction, Warehousing, Property Management, Security, Electrical, Manufacturing||Construction, Warehousing, Property Management, Security, Electrical, Manufacturing|
Motorola 2010-11 Frequently Asked Questions
Which is better, VHF or UHF? UHF is best for indoors, outdoors and multi-story buildings; VHF is sufficient for outdoor use.
How Many Channels Do I Need? One channel per work group. With multiple work groups, the managers use a multi-channel radio.
Can RDX and CLS Radios Communicate With Other Radios? Yes, they are all compatible with other radios programmed to the same UHF/VHF frequencies and codes. RDX Series can be custom programmed to communicate with other radios.
Are Radios Weatherproof and Dustproof? RDX Series radios are industrial grade, are made for harsh environments and are water and dust resistant. CLS Series are made for normal wear and tear.
Are the CLP, CLS and RDX Series and the DTR Series Radios Narrow Banding Compliant? Yes, the CLP, CLS and RDX Series and DTR Series Radios are all FCC Narrow Banding Compliant.
What is the Warranty? RDX Series, CLS Series, DTR Series and accessories have a one year, no hassle replacement warranty from date of purchase.
What are Repeaters? Antennas that extend communication and distance between two-way radios. The RDU4100, RDU4160d, RDV5100, CLP and CLS Series radios can work with repeaters.
What is My Payback Time? $8 per hour—save 30 minutes per day. A $200 radio pays back in 50 days.
Glossary of Features
- Alkaline Battery Backup Optional Alkaline Battery trays available for the RDX Series allows use in emergency situations or power outages.
- Battery Meter Displays battery reserve status
- Call Tones Pre-announced tone to capture attention of another user in high ambient noise areas
- Cloning Settings of one radio can be copied to another; Requires optional multi-unit charger or cloning cable
- Hi/Low Power Each channel may be programmed to operate on high power or low power
- IP54 Weatherproofing Highly water and dust resistant
- Manager Lockout Prevents users from changing radio settings
- Mil Spec Design Design to meet military specifications and industrial use
- Privacy Codes Minimize interference from third party conversations (cross talk)
- Roger Beep Audible tone identifies that person transmitting has finished and that you may respond
- Scan Monitor communication on multiple channels
- Scramble Communicate privately with others; those without scramble will hear garbled audio
- Signal Strength Indicator Receiving person can view if the person transmitting is near edge of communication range
- VOX Communicate hands free when using an optional microphone/headset audio accessory
- iVOX Communicate hands free without using audio accessories; Speak at the radio and it will transmit
- Motorola DTR410 Two-Way Radio
- 1200 mAH Li-lon Battery
- 3 hour plug-in wall charger
- Drop-in charging tray
- Swivel belt holster with 3" spring clip
- User guide (on CD)
- Warranty card
- 900 MHz ISM license-free band
- Digital one-to many group call
- Frequency hopping spread spectrum (FHSS)
- Public-group calling - up to 25 public groups
- Battery gauge
- Lithium ion battery - up to 14.5 hours of operation per full charge
- 3-hours desktop charger included
- Swivel carry holster
- Public group call name aliasing (via optional Mini Keyboard)
- Rugged, compact polycarbonate housing with rubber overmold for comfort - 5.27"H x 2.3 “W x 1.4"D
- Meets military 810 C, D, E, and F specifications for shock, vibration, water, dust and temperature extremes
- 2-pin audio accessory jack with captive connector cover
- Connector programming interface with captive connector cover
- Full-graphic backlit display with contrast adjustment and backlight timer
- Daily alarm
- Caller ID
- Recent call list - last 20 transmissions
- Up to 25 group contact list
- Unit-to-unit configuration cloning (via optional Cloning cable)
- Coverage of up to 300,000 sq. ft. or 25 floors
- Frequency - 900 MHz ISM FHSS
- Contact List Capacity - Up to 100 contacts
- Default Programming - 5 Public Groups
- Dimensions - 132.3mm H x 57.2mm W x 35.4mm D (5.27"H x 2.3 “W x 1.4"D)
- Weight with 1200 mAH Li-lon Battery - 7.1 oz
- Average Battery Life @ 5-5-90 Duty Cycle with 1200 mAH Li-lon Battery - 14.5 hrs
You May Also Be Interested In...
- Automotive GPS Units
- Handheld GPS Units
- Wrist / Fitness GPS
- Chartplotters / GPS
- Fishfinders / GPS
- Motorcycle / ATV GPS
- Two-Way Radio / GPS
- Safety & Tracking
- Camping & Outdoors