Navman 3450 Voice GPS for iPAQ Pocket PCs DISCONTINUED
DetailsThe Complete Voice Enabled Navigation Solution for iPAQ Pocket PC
The Navman GPS 3450 Satellite Receiver for iPAQ H3700, H3800 and H3900 series with SmartST Professional GPS Mapping Software, allows you to plan and track your journey from one city or town to another. In addition to knowing how to get to your destination, you will also know where you are with an accuracy of 5 meters 95% of the time. The powerful combination of Navman's GPS receiver, SmartPath GPS software, and your iPAQ Handheld means you can now navigate while in the car or out walking.
The Navman GPS 3450 features increased GPS stability and faster start up times thanks to a new military specification timing crystal. Advanced power management results in 50% less power draw from the pocket PC resulting in extended operational time.
Navman GPS 3450 Features:
- Ideal for in-car and handheld operation
- Route planning with "Back-on-Track" re-routing
- Voice and visual route instructions
- Fully automatic operation when driving
- Large accessible icons
- Easy-to-read maps
- Extensive and simple-to-use Points-of-Interest
- Voice and visual navigation commands
- Access maps in memory or directly from loaded CF card
- Concise simple directions
- Estimated time of arrival, distance to go, time to go and miles per hour automatically calculated.
- Compact, mobile, powerful and expandable GPS sleeve
- MCX Connector for use with the external antenna (available separately)
- Quadrafiler helix (multi-directional) antenna
- 12-Channel satellite signal reciever
- Type II CompactFlash expansion slot use for maps or any other data or applications
- The GPS sleeve communicates to the Pocket PC via the NMEA 0183 V 2.01 standard at 57600 baud with position updates every 2 seconds
- Receiver Frequency: 1575.42 MHz (L1 band), C/A code, SPS [Standard Positioning System]
- Antenna Type: Helix Antenna - Ensures excellent satellite pick-up at every angle
- Technology: SIRF star IIe/LP chip set
- Satellite Measure Used: 12-channel parellel automatic selection
- Operating Temperature: 0ºC to 70ºC
- Storage Temperature: -10ºC to 85ºC
- Power Consumption: 75mA, typical.
Time to First Fix (TTFF)
- Hot Start: 8 Seconds Typical
- Warm Start: 38 Seconds Typical
- Cold Start: 45 Seconds Typical
- Accuracy of Position Fix: Horizontal: Typically better than 5 meters for 95% of the time under optimal conditions.
Receiver Configuration: Serial Output
- Baud Rate: 57600; 8, N, 1.
- Update Rate: Once every 2 seconds.
- Output Message: NMEA 0193 version: 2.20, GPGGA and GPSSV, 2s, GPGSA and GPSSV, 4s.
- Power: 3.3 V DC from the HP iPAQ via Navman vehicle power cable.
- Standard: FCC Part 15, CE C-Tick and E-Mark
- H3700, H3800, H3900, H5450 and H5550 series iPAQs.
- Mobile 12 Channels GPS sleeve with built-in Type I & II CompactFlash expansion slot.
- Navman SmartST Professional Voice navigation software
- Map data - United States and Canada
- Address-to-address navigation
- Mounting bracket with windshield suction cup
- Vehicle power adapter
- Warranty: Twelve  months limited parts and labour warranty.
- Wrist / Fitness GPS
- Automotive GPS Units
- Handheld GPS Units
- Chartplotters / GPS
- Fishfinders / GPS
- Motorcycle / ATV GPS
- Two-Way Radio / GPS
- Safety & Tracking
- Camping & Outdoors