Navionics+ Flexible Coverage - Micro SD
New Navionics+ marine charts provide the latest cartography in an easy-to-download format. Simply plug in your chip, select the coverage area you need (up to 2 GB), then pop the chip into your plotter, and you're good to go! Please note that this product covers the United States only and is not for international use.
Navionics Freshest Data — When you buy Hotmaps Premium, Hotmaps Platinum, Fish'N Chip, Plus, Gold or Platinum products you are eligible for unlimited updates of the 2D Gold component and SonarCharts (see below) for a period of one year — this means you always have access to the Freshest Data. Simply go to Navionics.com, plug your chart into your computer, and the software will update automatically.
SonarCharts exposes incredible seabed detail not available on existing cartography. Navionics integrates its survey data with Hydrographic office data and sonar logs received from the Navionics Community which, when orcombined, reveal maximum detail. Online updates to the seabed are available daily allowing for timely bathymetric awareness for ever-changing conditions. All Navionics users can become explorers! Virtually anyone with a sonar device can plumb the marine depths to discover any kind of relief, hidden gorges, detailed mountains, canyons, or submerged structures never before mapped!
Navionics Plus contains everything on one card: Nautical Charts, SonarCharts and Community Edits. The Navionics+ program essentially replaces the Gold series; you can get all the same great Navionics Gold cartography but in a downloadable and easily-updatable format.
How to use Navionics+
Navionics+ on SD/microSD is fully compatible (Nautical Charts, SonarCharts and Community Edits) with:
- B & G: Zeus (all models)
- Humminbird: ION 10, ION 12, and ONIX 8ci Combo, ONIX 8ci SI Combo, ONIX 10ci Combo, ONIX 10ci SI Combo
- Lowrance: HDS Gen2: HDS-12 Gen2 Touch, HDS-9 Gen2 Touch, HDS-7 Gen2 Touch; HDS-10 Gen2, HDS-8 Gen2, HDS-7 Gen2, HDS-5 Gen2 (includes HDS Gen2 "m" models); HDS Gen 1: 10, 8, 7, 5
- Raymarine: e7, e7D, e95, e97, e125, e127, e165; c95, c97, c125, c127; a65, a67, a68, a75, a77, a78, Dragonfly
- Simrad: NSE8, NSE12, NSO15, NSS7, NSS7 evo2, NSS8, NSS9 evo2, NSS12
- Si-Tex: SVS-750
Navionics+ on SD/microSD is also recommended for (Nautical Charts and SonarCharts only):
- Humminbird: 1199CI HD SI, 1199CI HD SI KVD, 1198c SI, 1197, 1159CI HD, 1159CI HD XD, 1159CI HD DI, 1158c, 1158c DI, 1157, 1155, 999CI HD SI, 999CI HD SI KVD, 998c HD SI, 998, 997, 987, 967, 959CI HD, 959CI HD XD, 959CI HD DI, 958c HD, 958c HD DI, 958, 957, 955, 947, 937, 917, 899CI HD SI, 898c HD SI, 859CI HD, 859CI HD XD, 859CI HD DI, 858c HD, 858c HD DI, 858, 798ci HD SI, 798, 797, 788ci HD, 788ci HD DI, 788ci HD Combo CHO, 787, 786, 785, 767, 757, 755, 737, 698CI HD SI, 698CI HD SI KVD, 688CI HD, 688CI HD DI, 688CI HD XD, 598ci HD SI, 597ci HD, 597ci HD DI, 597, 587ci HD, 587, 580, 398CI SI, 386ci, 385ci , 385, 365i, 365; Matrix 97; ICe 345c, 385ci, 386CI, 581, 581i, 581id1, 768
- Lowrance: Elite-4 HDI, Elite-5 HDI, Elite-7 Broadband, Elite-7 HDI, Elite-7m Gold
Navionics+ on SD/microSD also works (Nautical Charts only) with:
- DeLorme: PN-60, PN-40, PN-30
- Furuno: NavNet vx2 (with software update)
- GeoNav: G12, G10
- Lowrance: Elite-4 HDI, Elite-5 HDI, Elite-7 Broadband, Elite-7 HDI, Elite-7M Gold, Elite-4, Elite-4DS, Elite-4Gold, Elite-4m, Elite-5, Elite-5 DSI, Elite-5Gold, Elite-5m, Elite-5m Gold; Mark-4 (MicroSD only); LMS-527c df iGPS, LMS-525c df, LMS-522c IceMachine, LMS-522c iGPS, LMS-520c ; LCX-113c HD, LCX-112c, LCX-38c HD, LCX-37c, LCX-28c HD, LCX-27c; GlobalMap 9300, GlobalMap 9200, GlobalMap 8300, GlobalMap 8200, GlobalMap 7300, GlobalMap 7200, GlobalMap 5300, GlobalMap 5200, GlobalMap 5150 ; GlobalMap Baja 840, GlobalMap Baja 540; XOG Crossover; ENDURA Sierra, Outback, Safari; iFINDER Expedition c, GlobalMap Hunt c, iWay 250 ; Airmap 600
- Magellan: eXplorist 710, 610, 510
- Medallion: Viper
- Murphy: HelmView HV1000i, HV700, HV450
If you're not sure what you need, or don't see your chart listed, check out our Navionics Guide (click here), call us toll-free at 877-632-2853 or email us at email@example.com and a dedicated representative will help you.
- Automotive GPS Units
- Handheld GPS Units
- Wrist / Fitness GPS
- Chartplotters / GPS
- Fishfinders / GPS
- Motorcycle / ATV GPS
- Two-Way Radio / GPS
- Safety & Tracking
- Camping & Outdoors