Navionics HotMaps Platinum Lake Maps - East on SD/microSD for Humminbird & Lowrance
East: Covers CT, DE, IL, IN, KY, MA, MD, ME, MI, NC, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, SC, TN, VA, VT, WV
Navionics HotMaps Platinum gives you detailed maps of 17,000 lakes with the addition of 3D Views, Panoramic Lake Photo, Top-down Satellite Imagery and exclusive 1 foot contouring on 1000 hi-definition survey lakes. Designed with the tournament angler in mind, Navionics one-foot contours combined with road beds, foundations, bridges, brush piles, culverts and creek channels, and other underwater structures, will complement the world's leading sonar technology. Whether you are trolling a deep contour for monster Walleye or flippin' creature baits under a dock for a 9 lb bucketmouth, Navionics shorelines and dock shapes as well as new boat ramps will give you the edge you need to make the cut with unparalleled accuracy. Spend less time searching and more time fishing!
Buoys change, pool levels fluctuate, new bottom structures are found, and new contouring detail is constantly being added to Navionics charts by using the latest technology: satellite imagery, airborne laser, sonar, plus hundreds of thousands of changes made by community members through User Generated Content. In fact, Navionics is performing an overhaul of the 1000 most popular lakes in 1 ft contours. This means new data, new boat ramps, new hot spots, new road beds, foundations, creek beds, brush piles, artificial reefs, coastlines, docks, etc. Freshest Data is delivered to you every day, check back often and make sure you have the most up to date content available from Navionics!
- Satellite Imagery Overlay
- 3D Bottom definition
- Panoramic photos
- Roadbeds, Foundations, Creek Beds, Brush Piles, Fish Attractors and other submerged structure locations
- Accurate Coastline, Dock, and boat ramp locations
- Pro Staff additions
- Coastal Data with Tides and Currents
Navionics Hotmaps Platinum on SD/microSD is fully compatible (Lake Maps, SonarCharts and Community Edits) with:
- B & G: Zeus (all models)
- Humminbird: ION 10, ION 12, and ONIX 8ci Combo, ONIX 8ci SI Combo, ONIX 10ci Combo, ONIX 10ci SI Combo
- Lowrance: HDS Gen2: HDS-12 Gen2 Touch, HDS-9 Gen2 Touch, HDS-7 Gen2 Touch; HDS-10 Gen2, HDS-8 Gen2, HDS-7 Gen2, HDS-5 Gen2 (includes HDS Gen2 "m" models); HDS Gen 1: 10, 8, 7, 5
- Raymarine: e7, e7D, e95, e97, e125, e127, e165; c95, c97, c125, c127; a65, a67, a68, a75, a77, a78
- Simrad: NSE8, NSE12, NSO15, NSS7, NSS7 evo2, NSS8, NSS9 evo2, NSS12
Navionics Hotmaps Platinum on SD/microSD is also recommended for (Lake Maps and SonarCharts only):
- Humminbird: 1199CI HD SI, 1199CI HD SI KVD, 1198c SI, 1197, 1159CI HD, 1159CI HD XD, 1159CI HD DI, 1158c, 1158c DI, 1157, 1155, 999CI HD SI, 999CI HD SI KVD, 998c HD SI, 998, 997, 987, 967, 959CI HD, 959CI HD XD, 959CI HD DI, 958c HD, 958c HD DI, 958, 957, 955, 947, 937, 917, 899CI HD SI, 898c HD SI, 859CI HD, 859CI HD XD, 859CI HD DI, 858c HD, 858c HD DI, 858
Navionics Hotmaps Platinum on SD/microSD also works (Lake Maps only) with:
- GeoNav: G12, G10
If you're not sure what you need, or don't see your chart listed, check out our Navionics Guide (click here), call us toll-free at 877-632-2853 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and a dedicated representative will help you.
You May Also Be Interested In...
- Automotive GPS Units
- Handheld GPS Units
- Wrist / Fitness GPS
- Chartplotters / GPS
- Fishfinders / GPS
- Motorcycle / ATV GPS
- Two-Way Radio / GPS
- Safety & Tracking
- Camping & Outdoors