Camping & OutdoorsPortable Power SolutionsPowerFilm PP-900 PowerPier Marine Solar Panel System - 14W
PowerFilm PP-900 PowerPier Marine Solar Panel System - 14W
DetailsPOWERFILM PP-900 POWERPIER 14W MARINE SOLAR PANEL SYSTEMPowerPier Solar Panels
The PowerPier solar panel maintains the charge in your boat lift battery and boat battery. Offsets parasitic power loads, such as hydraulic motors, bilge pumps, sound systems, electronics, and other items that drain your battery, so you are ready to go boating at a moment's notice.
How the PowerPier Works
The PowerPier and PowerPier Ultimate come in two pieces, the thin film, flexible solar panel and the fabric, adhesive backed, mounting "plate". The two pieces, attached together with Velcro, are both lightweight and flexible allowing for versatile mounting options, including vertical and curved surfaces, on or around the dock or on the boat canopy. The Velcro feature allows for permanent installation of the mounting "plate" while the solar panel can be removed as needed for use in additional charging applications, such as on your boat during your boating adventures.
Why PowerPier by PowerFilm?
The PowerPier solar panel maintains the charge in your boat lift battery and boat battery and offsets all parasitic power loads, such as hydraulic motors, bilge pumps, sound systems, electronics, and other items that naturally drain your battery so you are ready to go boating at a moments notice!
- Safety - no need to run direct power to your boat or boat lift
- Extended Battery Life* - by as much as 6 to 10 years
- Portable - take the solar panel off your pier or canopy to charge additional battery products like: cell phones, trolling motors, GPS, and other battery operated items or use on your boat as back up power for the boat battery
- Easy to Install - done in minute, comes in two pieces; the thin-film, flexible solar panel is attached by Velcro to a pliable fabric material backed with a strong butyl adhesive allowing mounting to most surfaces - even vertical or curved
- Rugged - made with marine grade connectors and long lasting materials ; used and approved by the military
- Low Light Operation - works even on overcast days
- Extreme Durability - stands up to hail and all weather elements
- Waterproof - no worry of using in wet environments
- Lightweight - no frames, no special stands or special mounting brackets required
- Integrated Velcro - the solar panel can easily be removed from the permanent installation mounting surface and used in numerous additional charging purposes - like taking it with you on the boat
- Saves Time - keeps your boat and boat lift battery charged while not in use, preventing the need to charge the lift or boat battery before use - even after long periods of dormancy
* Based on a depth of discharge of 80% vs. 20%
MPN: PP-900 UPC: 818040000597
- Wrist / Fitness GPS
- Automotive GPS Units
- Handheld GPS Units
- Chartplotters / GPS
- Fishfinders / GPS
- Motorcycle / ATV GPS
- Two-Way Radio / GPS
- Safety & Tracking
- Camping & Outdoors
"Great selection, unbeatable prices, fast shipping. I am extremely happy with Tiger GPS and am recommending them to everyone I know."
- Gary, West Virginia
"Prompt shipment, great communication and a willingness to work for the customer. I would definitely highly recommend Tiger GPS!"
- Karen, California
"It arrived earlier than I expected. I also like the fact that I got e-mail from them confirming my order and giving me their contact info right away. It seemed personalized which I like."
- Stephen, Massachusetts
"The most informative site I have come across. Prices are amazing too - not sure why you would shop for GPS anywhere else."
- Wendy, Louisiana
"These guys know their stuff. They answer their phone right away, and the knowledgeable reps helped me pick the right GPS and even saved me some money!"
- Robert, New York
"No other site is willing to ship to a military APO address, and GPS is crucial out here. Great prices - thank you for supporting the troops."
- Edwin, USMC in Iraq