Safety & TrackingSPOT 3 Satellite GPS Messenger - Orange
SPOT 3 Satellite GPS Messenger - Orange
DetailsSPOT 3 SATELLITE GPS MESSENGER ORANGESPOT 3 Satellite GPS Messenger - Orange
The latest generation of award-winning SPOT devices SPOT Gen3 gives you a critical, life-saving line of communication using 100% satellite technology.
When your adventures take you beyond cell service, SPOT Gen3 lets family and friends know you're ok or sends emergency responders your GPS location, all at the push of a button. Add this rugged, pocket-sized device to your essential gear and stay connected wherever you roam. Long live adventure.
Enhanced Services ONLY Available With SPOT Gen3
SPOT Gen3's customized tracking features takes your SPOT experience to the next level. Only with SPOT Gen3, is tracking motion-activated regardless of the level of tracking you choose (Basic, Unlimited or Extreme). A vibration sensor tells your SPOT to send track updates when you are moving and to stop when you do. (This is a great new battery-saving feature! And, you don't have to remember to re-set your tracking after 24 hours.)
- Unlimited Tracking Set it and forget it. Pre-set your SPOT Gen3 to send tracks at the speed of your adventures. Change your tracks to send every 5, 10, 30, or 60 minutes. SPOT Gen3 will send tracks at your chosen rate for as long as your device is turned on and moving (no need to re-set after 24 hours). Tracking doesn't stop until you do.
- Extreme Tracking - Get all of the great features of Unlimited Tracking, but with the added ability to vary your track rate down to every 2 + minutes. Don't miss a step with increased track rates!
- Extreme Tracking Get all of the great features of Unlimited Tracking, but with the added ability to vary your track rate down to every 2 + minutes. Don't miss a step with increased track rates!
Enhanced Features ONLY Available With SPOT Gen3:
- Longer Battery Life - SPOT Gen3 has approximately twice the battery life of the SPOT Satellite GPS Messenger!
- Battery Options - Now there are more options for how you power your SPOT
- 4 AAA Energizer Ultimate Lithium 8x batteries (L92)
- 4 AAA Energizer NiMH reusable batteries (NH12)
- Line power with a 5V USB connection (SPOT Gen3 is not waterproof when
SPOT Additional Services
Add services to your Basic Service Plan to customize a bundled plan that is tailord just for you.
Basic Features Included With Your SPOT Gen3
With the push of a button, GEOS International Emergency Response Coordination Center provides your GPS coordinates and information to local response teams - for example contacting 9-1-1 responders in North America and 1-1-2 responders in Europe The S.O.S. button is for emergencies only.
Let family and friends know you're ok when you're out of cell phone range. Send a pre-programmed text message with GPS coordinates or an email with a link to Google Maps to your contacts with your location. With a push of a button, a message is sent via email or SMS to up to 10 pre-determined contacts and your waypoint is stored in your SPOT account for later reference. Your stored waypoints can be easily integrated into a SPOT Shared Page or SPOT Adventure account.
Alert your personal contacts that you need help in non-life-threatening situations. Or, use SPOT Assist for professional services on land or water. (Additional service required).
Stay in touch while off the grid by sending your custom message. Set up a message before leaving to send to contacts with your GPS location. Use this feature as a secondary OK message or transfer your personal help alert to this message function if you are using a SPOT Assist service on your Help button.
Allow friends and family to follow your progress online in near real-time and save waypoints so you can review your entire route at a later date.
SPOT needs a clear view of the sky to obtain a GPS signal and provide the most accurate location information. It is not reliable indoors, in a case or in very dense woods.
Orienting the SPOT so that the SPOT logo is facing up toward the sky will improve performance as the antenna is located under the logo.
Keep you SPOT at least 12' away from other GPS devices.
- Improved Performance
- Motion Activated
- Unlimited Tracking
- Extreme Tracking
- Longer Battery Life
- USB Power Input
Included With Your SPOT Gen3:
- USB Cable
- Quick Reference Guide
- Height: 3.43" (8.72 cm)
- Width: 2.56" (6.5 cm)
- Thickness: 1" (2.54 cm)
- Weight: 4.0 oz (114g) with Lithium batteries
- Operating Temp: -30C to 60C (-22F to 140F)
- Operating Altitude: -100m to +6,500m (-328ft to +21,320ft)
- Humidity Rated: MIL-STD-810F, Method 507.3, 95% to 100% cond.
- Vibration Rated: Per SAE J1455
- Battery Type: 4 AAA Energizer Lithium Ultimate 8X or 4 AAA Energizer NiMH Rechargeable
- Wrist / Fitness GPS
- Automotive GPS Units
- Handheld GPS Units
- Chartplotters / GPS
- Fishfinders / GPS
- Motorcycle / ATV GPS
- Two-Way Radio / GPS
- Safety & Tracking
- Camping & Outdoors
"Great selection, unbeatable prices, fast shipping. I am extremely happy with Tiger GPS and am recommending them to everyone I know."
- Gary, West Virginia
"Prompt shipment, great communication and a willingness to work for the customer. I would definitely highly recommend Tiger GPS!"
- Karen, California
"It arrived earlier than I expected. I also like the fact that I got e-mail from them confirming my order and giving me their contact info right away. It seemed personalized which I like."
- Stephen, Massachusetts
"The most informative site I have come across. Prices are amazing too - not sure why you would shop for GPS anywhere else."
- Wendy, Louisiana
"These guys know their stuff. They answer their phone right away, and the knowledgeable reps helped me pick the right GPS and even saved me some money!"
- Robert, New York
"No other site is willing to ship to a military APO address, and GPS is crucial out here. Great prices - thank you for supporting the troops."
- Edwin, USMC in Iraq