Safety & TrackingSPOT HUG Satellite Based Boat Monitoring & Theft System
SPOT HUG Satellite Based Boat Monitoring & Theft System
DetailsSPOT HUG SATELLITE BASED BOAT MONITORING AND THEFT SYSTEMSPOT HUG
Satellite-based GPS Security System to protect your boat from theft while delivering everyday peace of mind and emergency assistance when you need it.
Using state-of-the-art satellite technology, SPOT HUG monitors a virtual security perimeter around your boat. SPOT HUG will instantly alert the appropriate parties even from remote areas beyond cellular coverage.
UNAUTHORIZED MOVEMENT NOTIFICATION
By establishing a virtual security perimeter around your boat, SPOT HUG detects Unauthorized Movement when your boat moves more than 500 meters without your authority and the key FOB is not present. A notification with the GPS position is automatically sent to the Asset Monitoring Center who alert local authorities (where available).
SENSOR ALERT CAPABILITIES
Connect SPOT HUG to up to 4 monitoring sensors for battery, high water, engine/ignition or other external contacts. SPOT HUG will alert you via SMS and/or email when an event happens. (Additional service required).
FULL SPOT MESSAGING FUNCTIONALITY
Provides reliable, location-based messaging via satellite independent of VHF radio. Let loved ones know where you are and that you?re OK or send a message for help in an emergency. Includes functionality for Check-in/OK, SOS, Help and Track Progress.
SOS: Use this function In the event of a life threatening or other critical emergency to notify emergency services of your GPS location and that you need assistance. The GEOS International Emergency Response Center alerts the appropriate agencies worldwide - for example contacting 9-1-1 responders in North America and 1-1-2 responders in Europe.
This feature allows you to let your friends and family know that all is OK with a pre-programmed message along with your GPS location. With a push of a button a message is sent via email or SMS to up to 10 pre-determined contacts and your waypoint is stored in your SPOT account for later reference. Your stored waypoints can be easily integrated into a SPOT Shared Page or SPOT Adventure account.
SENSOR ALERTS: Connect SPOT HUG to up to 4 monitoring sensors for battery, high water, engine/ignition or other external contacts. SPOT HUG will alert you via SMS and/or email when an event happens. 5 alerts provided with Basic Services to enable system testing. (Additional service required).
This feature allows you to send and save your location and allow contacts to track your progress in near real time using Google Maps. With your SPOT account you have the ability to set up a SPOT Shared Page which allows you to show your SPOT GPS locations to others on a Google Map.
HOW IT WORKS:
Once activated, SPOT acquires and sends your GPS coordinates to your SPOT account automatically every 10 minutes for 24 hours or until canceled. SPOT tracking must be reengaged to continue. Creating a SPOT Shared Page allows you to share your GPS route with your friends and family easily in near real time on the web through a personal link. You can make your Shared Page private or public. Your choice! Just share that url with your friends and family and they can easily track your adventures. You can also link your SPOT Messenger to SPOT Adventures, a social portal, where you can set up a profile and blog with others sharing their SPOT adventures.
- 100% satellite-based for maximum coverage
- Unauthorized Movement alert notification to Asset Monitoring Center
- Receive Daily Status update message with boat's location and any sensor notifications
- Sensor Alert monitoring and notification for bilge, engine and battery monitoring. Configure up to 4 monitoring sensors
- Key FOB for easy wireless activation
- Wireless Keypad security and messaging system
- Uses battery power or direct line power
- Easy to install
The following items are included in the packaging with the purchase of SPOT HUG:
- One (1) Tracker
- One (1) Tracker mounting bracket
- One (1) Keypad (pre-paired with Tracker)
- One (1) Keypad mounting bracket
- One (1) Key FOB (pre-paired with Tracker)
- One (1) Adhesive tape for testing Tracker pre-installation
- One (1) Cable assembly (Line power cord - 18 gauge, 6 ft long; 4 dry contact wires - 20 gauge, 6" long)
- Eight (8) #6 - 3/8" stainless steel screws for plastic/fiberglass and sheet metal for Tracker and Keypad mounting brackets.
- One (1) 18" USB cable
- Four (4) AA lithium batteries for Tracker
- Four (4) CR2032 coin cell lithium batteries (2 for Keypad and 1 for each Key FOB)
- One (1) Quick Start Guide
- One (1) Quick Reference Guide (for Keypad)
3.79" X 3.79" X 1.30" (9.79cm X 9.79cm X 3.3cm)
GPS Lat. Lon. datum format:
2.96" X 3.77" X .5" (7.5 X 9.6 X 1.4cm)
4.4oz (124.7 gms)
1.74" X 2.94" X .61"
(4.4cm X 7.5cm X 1.55cm)
1.3 oz (36.9 gms)
- 12/24 VDC line power input with 4 sets of wires for Sensor Alerts
- IP67 Waterproof to a depth of 1 meter for up to 30 minutes
- Operating temperatures: -22°F to +185°F(-30°C to 85°C)
- Operating altitude: -328 ft to 21,320 ft(-100m to 6,500m)
- Humidity and Salt Fog rated
- Vibration Sensor is compliant Per SAE JI455, Random, 20 Hz to 2000 Hz, 0.04g2/Hz, one hour per axis
Keypad & Key FOB:
- Operating temperatures: -8°F to +140°F(-20°C to 60°C)
- Humidity and Salt Fog rated
- Waterproof to IPX7 standard
- Able to withstand a drop on all six sides from 1 meter onto a concrete surface
- FCC, IC, CE, RoHS, WEEE
- Tracker: 4 AA Energizer Ultimate Lithium
- Keypad: 2 CR2032 cells
- Key FOB: 1 CR2032 cells
MPN: SPOT-HUG-01 UPC: 893049001332
- Automotive GPS Units
- Handheld GPS Units
- Wrist / Fitness GPS
- Chartplotters / GPS
- Fishfinders / GPS
- Motorcycle / ATV GPS
- Two-Way Radio / GPS
- Safety & Tracking
- Camping & Outdoors
"Great selection, unbeatable prices, fast shipping. I am extremely happy with Tiger GPS and am recommending them to everyone I know."
- Gary, West Virginia
"Prompt shipment, great communication and a willingness to work for the customer. I would definitely highly recommend Tiger GPS!"
- Karen, California
"It arrived earlier than I expected. I also like the fact that I got e-mail from them confirming my order and giving me their contact info right away. It seemed personalized which I like."
- Stephen, Massachusetts
"The most informative site I have come across. Prices are amazing too - not sure why you would shop for GPS anywhere else."
- Wendy, Louisiana
"These guys know their stuff. They answer their phone right away, and the knowledgeable reps helped me pick the right GPS and even saved me some money!"
- Robert, New York
"No other site is willing to ship to a military APO address, and GPS is crucial out here. Great prices - thank you for supporting the troops."
- Edwin, USMC in Iraq