TomTom GO 920 Automotive GPS System with Voice Recognition SOLD OUT
Unfortunately, this model is sold out, but we still have the new TomTom GO 730 (click here) on sale, with advanced lane guidance and IQ Routing features.
The new high-end TomTom GO 920 is the first portable navigation device that can accept voice-prompted address entry for anywhere in North America or Europe. The GO 920 comes preinstalled with complete maps of the United States, Canada and Europe on the 4 GB of internal memory. The range includes the new Enhanced Positioning Technology for a more continuous navigation experience and comes complete with voice prompted address entry. The GO 920 is compatible with an RDS-TMC Traffic Receiver to receive up-to-date traffic information. The GO 920T includes the RDS-TMC Traffic Receiver in the box and a one year traffic subscription.
Most complete set of maps
The new TomTom GO 920 range offers the most-up-to-date maps of the United States and Canada and a seamless map of 41 countries in both Western and Central Europe preinstalled on the 4 GB internal memory of the device. This makes the TomTom GO 920 the personal navigation device with the most complete set of pre-installed maps available in TomTom's entire portfolio.
The TomTom GO 920 range allows users to receive up-to-date traffic information via the RDS-TMC Traffic Receiver or through TomTom's own subscription-based traffic service. The RDS-TMC Traffic Receiver and a one year subscription is included in the box in the GO 920T model. The traffic receiver is sold as a separate accessory for the GO 920 model.
Voice Prompted Address Entry
Voice prompted address entry gives users the option to speak the address to which they want to drive. Users can simply speak the city, street name and address number they would like to travel to, and the device will automatically calculate the route.
Best navigation with TomTom Map Share and Enhanced Positioning Technology
The TomTom GO 920 range comes with the latest version of TomTom's award-winning software, and includes TomTom Map Share technology. TomTom Map Share enables users to make easy changes to the map and to share map corrections with other TomTom customers so that users always have the most up-to-date maps available.
TomTom's new Enhanced Positioning Technology uses movement and gravity sensors to calculate drivers' positions when GPS signals are unavailable. TomTom GO 920 range users will have a much more continuous navigation experience as the Enhanced Positioning Technology ensures the device continues to navigate to its destination, even in circumstances where there may not be a direct line-of-sight connection to a satellite (for example, when driving in a city with tall buildings, underpasses or bridges).
The TomTom GO 920 range comes with an improved Bluetooth remote control. The remote control enables drivers to operate the device safely from anywhere in the car without having to reach over to the device.
Extensive set of features
TomTom GO 920 range replaces the current TomTom GO 910/510 and offers the best in navigation and performance. The TomTom GO 920 comes preinstalled with the latest navigation software and features, such as:
- Large 4.3 inch touchscreen with high quality graphics, an intuitive user interface and building footprints to view drivers' surroundings better;
- TomTom Map Share Technology: that allows users to instantly correct maps, share changes with other users, and benefit from improvements made by other users;
- TomTom RDS-TMC Traffic Receiver to give users the most-up-to-date traffic information (RDS-TMC Traffic Receiver and one year traffic subscription come in the GO 920T box);
- Voice Prompted Address Entry: voice prompted address entry to easily direct drivers to millions of cities and street names;
- Enhanced hands-free kit with high-quality sound system to allow drivers to keep their eyes firmly on the road while making phone calls in the car;
- Extensive safety features including 'Help Me' menu, to give drivers direct access to emergency services and roadside assistance;
- Most-up-to-date traffic information through TomTom's Traffic subscription or through the TomTom RDS-TMC Traffic Receiver;
- Built-in FM Transmitter to play music and navigation instructions over the car stereo;
- Clear voice instructions and text-to-speech, to enable street names, places, traffic alerts and text messages to be read aloud as part of the spoken instructions;
- New smart & fun extras to personalize users' devices, including recording your own driving instructions, view documents, exchange positions via SMS and Bluetooth wireless technology and select a favorite car icon on the screen;
- TomTom desk dock to easily charge the TomTom GO 920 range and connect to a computer and TomTom HOME, TomTom's free software application;
- Free TomTom HOME software to access ready to use online services such as Traffic and Weather;
- Full range of accessories to match the design and finish of the new GO range, including a leather carry case, a soft touch carry case, iPod cable and a home charger.
|GO 720||GO 920||GO 920T|
|Diagonal Screen Size||3.5"||4.3"||4.3"||4.3"||4.3"||4.3"|
|CPU, RAM||266 MHz, 32MB||266 MHz, 32MB||266 MHz, 32MB||400 MHz, 64MB||400 MHz, 64MB||400 MHz, 64MB|
|Maps||US & Canada||US & Canada||US & Canada||US & Canada||US, Canada & Europe||US, Canada & Europe|
|Bluetooth Hands-Free Calling||No||No||No||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|MP3 and audiobook players||No||No||No||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Audio line out cable||No||No||No||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Bluetooth PLUS services||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|iPod control cable||No||No||No||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Storage||1 GB||1 GB||1 GB||2 GB||4 GB||4 GB|
|SiRF Star III GPS||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Automatic light sensor||No||No||No||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Home dock and TomTom HOME software||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|New design windshield mount||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
- TomTom GO 920 device
- Bluetooth Remote Control
- Windshield mount
- Adhesive mounting disk
- Car charger (12-24V)
- Home dock for charging and computer access via USB connection
- TomTom HOME software
- Documentation pack
TomTom GO 920 Technical Specifications:
- 4.3" widescreen 16:9 format LCD (WQVGA: 480 x 272 pixels)
- CPU 400 MHz, 64MB RAM
- 4GB internal flash memory
- SD card slot
- High sensitivity GPS receiver
- Compatible with RDS-TMC Traffic Receiver and TomTom's subscription based traffic service
- Integrated FM Transmitter
- Lithium-polymer battery (up to 5 hours operation)
- Optimized integrated microphone and speaker for high quality hands-free functionality
- Dimensions: 3.3 inches x 4.6 inches x 0.9 inches
- Weight: 7.8 ounces
Countries included in the map of North America and Europe are:
- Maps of North America: USA, Canada, Guam
- Detailed coverage in Eastern and Western Europe: Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Great Britain, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Norway, Portugal, Republic of Ireland, San Marino, Spain Portugal, Republic of Ireland, San Marino, Spain (inc. Canary Islands), Sweden, Switzerland, The Netherlands, Vatican City, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia and the Russia Federation
- Road Connector coverage in Central Europe: Coverage of major roads to allow guided navigation from city to city and the borders of neighboring counties: Albania, Belarus, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Romania, Serbia and Ukraine.
You May Also Be Interested In...
- Automotive GPS Units
- Handheld GPS Units
- Wrist / Fitness GPS
- Chartplotters / GPS
- Fishfinders / GPS
- Motorcycle / ATV GPS
- Two-Way Radio / GPS
- Safety & Tracking
- Camping & Outdoors