Garmin eTrex Venture Cx Northeast Topo Bundle
Get the Garmin eTrex Venture Cx with an Upper East Coast Topo Map card in this exclusive bundle - a $338 value for just $169!
NOTE: This listing is for the Garmin eTrex Venture Cx (Color eXpandable) Northeast Bundle. It includes the eTrex Venture Cx (a $249 retail value) and MapSource Topo Upper East Coast pre-programmed microSD card (an $89 retail value) in one package!
Pack more detail into your adventure with the Garmin eTrex Venture Cx. Garmin has added color, expandable memory, and automatic routing capabilities to this pocket handheld - making it one colorful, go-anywhere little navigator.
Now you can get the detail on a pre-programmed card with the unit, saving time and money! This package contains the Upper East Coast card, which contains detailed topographical coverage of Virginia, West Virginia and states northeast to the Canadian border, including the New England states and New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware and Pennsylvania. Also includes extreme eastern Ohio, eastern Tennessee, the western parts of the Carolinas, and northern Georgia.
The eTrex Venture Cx is packed with many of the popular features found in our other popular-selling eTrex x-series units - all in a rugged, waterproof case. For greater map detail with no fuss, simply plug optional preprogrammed cards into the unit.
How is the eTrex Venture Cx different from other eXpandable Garmin models? It features an esy-to-find yellow case and accepts microSD memory, although it does not come with a card. You'll need to add one to load detailed maps off of a Garmin MapSource CD (see accessories to the right).
eTrex Venture Cx's features make it perfect for your next adventure on land or sea:
- MicroSD card slot gives you the versatility of adding optional maps on the go. See MapSource Compatibility table (right) for a list of software that Garmin recommends with this product.
- 256-color, sunlight-readable display makes it easy to distinguish map details and see where you're going
- Provides automatic, turn-by-turn directions with optional preprogrammed City Navigator and US Topo cards to navigate you safely to your destination
- Longer battery life for more hours of outdoor enjoyment
You won't miss a thing when you take this lightweight, easy-to-use handheld out hiking, biking, camping, fishing or geocaching.
This card, 010-C0481-00, contains detailed topographical coverage of Virginia, West Virginia and states northeast to the Canadian border, including the New England states and New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware and Pennsylvania. Also includes extreme eastern Ohio, eastern Tennessee, the western parts of the Carolinas, and northern Georgia
Now you can get all the detail of MapSource Topo without messy unlock codes and time-consuming downloads. Garmin has created Pre-Programmed MicroSD cards that contain the same MapSource Topo data you know and love, broken down by region. Saves you time and money!
Plan your next outdoor adventure with the help of MapSource United States Topo. Each card contains digital topographic maps for the select parts of the U.S. that are comparable to the U.S. Geological Survey 1:100,000-scale paper maps.
- Trip and waypoint management functions
- Highways, roads, hiking trails, snowmobile trails, backwoods trails, elevation contours, point elevations, summits, some bathymetric contours, geographic names, churches, and schools
- Shoreline detail for lakes, reservoirs, small bodies of water, waterways, rivers, and streams
- Icons representing boat ramps, dams, marinas, campgrounds, public facilities, mile markers, first-aid stations, picnic, swimming, and ski areas, wrecks, fuel, and dangerous and restricted areas
- Nautical navaids for the 50 states including radiobeacons, RACONs, and fog signals; river, harbor, and other lights; and daybeacons and lighted and unlighted buoys
- Wrecks and obstructions - such as shipwrecks, submerged rocks, obstructions, and other hazards to nautical navigation
- eTrex Venture Cx
- MapSource Topo Upper East Coast Pre-Programmed microSD card
- Americas Recreational Basemap Pre-loaded
- Wrist strap
- Quick reference guide
- Owner's manual
Physical & Performance:
|Unit dimensions, WxHxD:||4.2" x 2.2" x 1.2" (10.7 x 5.6 x 3.0 cm)|
|Display size, WxH:||1.3" x 1.7" (3.3 x 4.3 cm)|
|Display resolution, WxH:||176 x 220 pixels|
|Display type:||256 level color TFT|
|Weight:||5.5 oz (156 g) with batteries|
2 AA batteries (not included)
|Battery life:||32 hours|
|RoHS version available:||yes|
Maps & Memory:
|Ability to add maps:||yes|
|Accepts data cards:||microSD (card not included)|
|Track log:||10,000 points, 20 saved tracks|
|Automatic routing (turn by turn routing on roads):||yes|
|Outdoor GPS games:||yes|
|Sun and moon information:||yes|
|Custom POIs (ability to add additional points of interest):||yes|
You May Also Be Interested In...
- Automotive GPS Units
- Handheld GPS Units
- Wrist / Fitness GPS
- Chartplotters / GPS
- Fishfinders / GPS
- Motorcycle / ATV GPS
- Two-Way Radio / GPS
- Safety & Tracking
- Camping & Outdoors