ACR ResQLink 406 GPS Personal Locator Beacon
DetailsGet a $50 Mail-In Rebate w/ Qualifying Purchases 2/1/2017 through 3/31/2017.
Download ACR Electronics Rebate Form (pdf, 75.8KB)
Small and mighty, the ACR ResQLink is a full-powered, GPS-enabled rescue beacon designed for anglers, pilots and back country sportsmen.
At 4.6 oz, the ResQLink weighs less than a couple of energy bars. And topping just 3.9 inches, it's smaller than the cell phone in your pocket. Small and mighty, the ResQLink is a full-powered, GPS-enabled rescue beacon designed for anglers, pilots and back country sportsmen.
With three levels of integrated signal technology - GPS positioning, a powerful 406 MHz signal, and 121.5 MHz homing capability - the ResQLink quickly and accurately relays your position to a worldwide network of search and rescue satellites. A built-in strobe light provides visibility during night rescues.
PLBs have been proven tried and true in some of the world's most remote locations and treacherous conditions. Just ask the 400 or so pilots, boaters and back country explorers who were saved by a PLB during a rigorous test program in Alaska. Based in large part on the test results, the federal government approved use of PLBs in the United States in 2003.
Even in extreme conditions and situations, the ResQLink activates easily. Just deploy the antenna and press the ON button. With its powerful 66-channel GPS, the Res-Q-Link guides rescuers to within 100 meters or less of your position. And, in the continental U.S., search and rescue personnel are typically alerted of your position in as little as five minutes with a GPS-enabled PLB such as the ResQLink.
Two built-in tests allow you to routinely verify that the Res Q Link PLB375 is functioning and ready for use - with the push of a button, you can easily test internal electronics and GPS functionality.
- No Subscription Fees
- Super Bright LED Strobe
- Onboard 66-Channel GPS
- Self-Test and GPS Test Features
- Typical Performance: 30 Hours
- Non-Hazmat Battery
- Made in the U.S.A.
MPN: 2880 UPC: 791659028803
- Product Number: 2880
- Model Number: PLB-375
- Size: 1.3 x 1.9 x 3.9" (3.3 x 4.8 x 9.9 cm)
- Weight: 4.6 oz (130 g)
- Battery, Class: Class 2 (non-hazmat) lithium batteries
- Battery, Replacement Interval: Replacement due six (6) years from date of manufacture or five (5) years after beacon is placed into service, whichever is first, or after emergency use
- Operational Life: Exceeds required 24 Hours @ -4°F (-20°C)
- Battery, Storage: -40°F to + 158°F (-40°C to +70°C)
- Material: Engineered polycarbonate blend
- Color: ACR-treuse (high visibility yellow)
- Activation: Manual
- Operation: 2 steps: deploy antenna, press ON button, giving clear view of sky
- Waterproof: 16.40 ft (5 m) @ 1 hr., 33 ft (10 m) @ 10 min. Factory tested @ 70°F, exceeds RTCM waterproof requirements
- Accessories: Optional Flotation Pouch P/N 9521
- Approvals: Cospas-Sarsat, FCC, Canada, R&TTE, Australia, New Zealand. Pending: Canada
- Limited Warranty: 5 years
- Lead Free: Yes
- 406Link.com: 60 self tests/12 GPS tests
You May Also Be Interested In...
- Wrist / Fitness GPS
- Automotive GPS Units
- Handheld GPS Units
- Chartplotters / GPS
- Fishfinders / GPS
- Motorcycle / ATV GPS
- Two-Way Radio / GPS
- Safety & Tracking
- Camping & Outdoors