Garmin GMS 10 Port Expander for the Garmin Marine Network
Image shows multiple MFDs and sensors connected to the Garmin Marine Network
- Designed to support the connection of multiple sensors & GPSMAP 3000 series chartplotters to the new Garmin Marine Network.
- Connections are completely waterproof.
- The switch has LED indicators for individual line status.
- Completely plug-&-play (automatically detects unit at connection).
- 100 Mbit Garmin proprietary network.
- Same network cable for direct unit-to-unit or unit-to-port expander.
- Meets rigid IEC 60529 IPX7 submersible standard.
Seamless Integration: By networking various sensors with the 3000 series plotters, boaters can have complete awareness of what's happening around them.
Easy-to-use: MFDs automatically detect any and all sensors once connected and the data displays on all plotter screens.
Expandable: boaters can connect a GPS antenna and one network sensor directly to the MFD, or, with the addition of the GMS 10, users can connect multiple MFDs and sensors to the same network.