Garmin Global Positioning Systems & AccessoriesGarmin Meteor 300 Marine Audio System with Speakers
Garmin Meteor 300 Marine Audio System with Speakers
The Garmin Meteor 300 black box brings music to your boat controlled through your chartplotter. Provides quick access to media and volume. Music flows to three zones from 4x50W speaker outputs, 1 pre-amp output, and 2 subwoofer outputs. Enjoy AM/FM radio plus streaming and control of other music sources via Bluetooth®. Easy plug-and-play NMEA 2000® connections to your chartplotter. Optional wired remote (sold separately) can also display NMEA 2000 data such as wind direction, depth, SOG, water temperature and more. Flexible docking station option (sold separately) plays music from connected USB, MTP, iOS (including Lightning) and Android devices (via USB) while protecting them from the elements.
- Brings music to your boat controlled through your chartplotter
- Easy plug-and-play NMEA 2000 connections to your chartplotter
- Quick access to media and volume
- AM/FM radio tuner
- Supports Apple® (including Lightning), USB, Android connections
- 4x50W speaker output/1 pre-map output/2 subwoofer outputs/3 audio zones
- 2 auxiliary ports
- Bluetooth AVRCP and A2DP
- Optional wired remote (sold separately) displays NMEA 2000 data such as wind direction, depth, SOG, water temperature and more
- Optional flexible docking station (sold separately) plays music from connected USB, MTP, iOS (including Lightning) and Android devices (via USB) while protecting them from the elements
- Meteor 300
- 2 x 6" marine speakers (MS-EL602) with mounting hardware and speaker wires
- NMEA 2000 cable (1 m) with Meteor 300 connector
- NMEA 2000 T-connector
- Panel mount USB socket with cable (1 m)
- Panel mount RCA 3.5 mm socket with cable (2 m)
- Mounting kit
- Power/speaker wire harness
- Unit Dimension, WxHxD: 9.3"L x 3.9"W x 2.6"H (235 x 99.6 x 66mm)
- Weight: 1.7 lbs
- Waterproof: IPX3 (protected against spraying water when tilted up to 60 degrees vertically)
- Temp Range: From 23°F to + 131°F (-5°C to + 55°C)
- NMEA 2000 Load Equivalency Number (LEN): 1
- Bluetooth Wireless Connectivity: yes
You May Also Be Interested In...
- Wrist / Fitness GPS
- Automotive GPS Units
- Handheld GPS Units
- Chartplotters / GPS
- Fishfinders / GPS
- Motorcycle / ATV GPS
- Two-Way Radio / GPS
- Safety & Tracking
- Camping & Outdoors
"Great selection, unbeatable prices, fast shipping. I am extremely happy with Tiger GPS and am recommending them to everyone I know."
- Gary, West Virginia
"Prompt shipment, great communication and a willingness to work for the customer. I would definitely highly recommend Tiger GPS!"
- Karen, California
"It arrived earlier than I expected. I also like the fact that I got e-mail from them confirming my order and giving me their contact info right away. It seemed personalized which I like."
- Stephen, Massachusetts
"The most informative site I have come across. Prices are amazing too - not sure why you would shop for GPS anywhere else."
- Wendy, Louisiana
"These guys know their stuff. They answer their phone right away, and the knowledgeable reps helped me pick the right GPS and even saved me some money!"
- Robert, New York
"No other site is willing to ship to a military APO address, and GPS is crucial out here. Great prices - thank you for supporting the troops."
- Edwin, USMC in Iraq