Fishfinders / GPSLowrance 000-11673-001 Elite-3x All-Season Fishfinder Pack w/ Ducer
Lowrance 000-11673-001 Elite-3x All-Season Fishfinder Pack w/ Ducer
DetailsLowrance 000-11673-001 Elite-3x All-Season Fishfinder Pack with Transducer
The Lowrance 000-11673-001 Elite-3x All-Season Fishfinder Pack with Transducer is an easy-to-carry portable sonar unit featuring a Skimmer transducer with suction-cup mount for small-boat installs, as well as a dock/ice transducer and mount for vertical, stationary fishing tactics.
The ultimate electronics accessory for year-round fishing success, the Lowrance 000-11673-001 Elite-3x All-Season Fishfinder Pack with Transducer is convenient and affordable for small, rental boat installs, as well as vertical ice- or dock-fishing presentations. It features two transducer styles and mounting solutions for the best possible signal in either fishing situation, and it's packed with a durable kit that also provides utility drawers, power and accessory storage.
Key Features of All Season Pack
- Portable pack with two integrated mounts for the Elite-3x fishfinder
- 12v battery and charger
- 83/200 kHz Skimmerr transducer with power cable(HST-WSU)
- Suction-cup transducer mount
- Ice transducer with with float and power cable
- Two Stowaway utility boxes
Tech SpecsKey Features of Elite-3x:
- LED-backlit color display with detailed 240 x 360 resolution that's easy to see in full sunlight and from wide viewing angles
- Broadband Sounder detail easily identifies fish targets, bottom contour, structure detail, bottom hardness, thermoclines and more
- Dual-frequency 83 or 200 kHz operation helps maximize the view beneath your boat
- 83 kHz sonar operation provides up to 60 degrees of conical coverage, which is ideal for displaying larger fish arches and searching large areas
- The 200 kHz frequency option provides up to 20 degrees of conical coverage for enhanced fish-target separation and lure-tracking - ideal for a vertical drop-shotting technique
- SkimmerŪ transducer with built-in water-temperature sensor can track bottom up to 75mph
- Fish I.D. displays fish icons instead of fish arches to help identify fish targets, Includes track and alarm options
- Advanced Signal Processing (ASP) reduces the need to manually adjust settings to see fish, structure and bottom detail more clearly
- Pages button allows the user to quickly switch between 83 kHz and 200 kHz sonar frequency views
- Waterproof/Standard Rating: IPx7
- Product Width: 3.71in/94mm
- Product Depth: 1.85in/47mm
- Product Height: 5.64in/143mm (6.45in/164mm with bracket)
- Operating Voltage: 12v DC (10-17v DC min-max)
- Warranty: 1-Year
You May Also Be Interested In...
- Wrist / Fitness GPS
- Automotive GPS Units
- Handheld GPS Units
- Chartplotters / GPS
- Fishfinders / GPS
- Motorcycle / ATV GPS
- Two-Way Radio / GPS
- Safety & Tracking
- Camping & Outdoors
"Great selection, unbeatable prices, fast shipping. I am extremely happy with Tiger GPS and am recommending them to everyone I know."
- Gary, West Virginia
"Prompt shipment, great communication and a willingness to work for the customer. I would definitely highly recommend Tiger GPS!"
- Karen, California
"It arrived earlier than I expected. I also like the fact that I got e-mail from them confirming my order and giving me their contact info right away. It seemed personalized which I like."
- Stephen, Massachusetts
"The most informative site I have come across. Prices are amazing too - not sure why you would shop for GPS anywhere else."
- Wendy, Louisiana
"These guys know their stuff. They answer their phone right away, and the knowledgeable reps helped me pick the right GPS and even saved me some money!"
- Robert, New York
"No other site is willing to ship to a military APO address, and GPS is crucial out here. Great prices - thank you for supporting the troops."
- Edwin, USMC in Iraq