Two-Way Radio / GPSRaymarine E70245 Ray60 VHF Radio
Raymarine E70245 Ray60 VHF Radio
Raymarine E70245 Ray60 VHF RadioThe Raymarine E70245 Ray60 VHF Radio is packed with essential features like Dual Station Control & Intercom Capability. The Ray60 is a full-sized VHF radio that is packed with essential communication features every boater needs. Add the original RayMic accessory and you can use your Ray60 from 2 locations onboard the boat. The RayMic also enables intercom calling from station to station.
Full-Sized, Full-Featured VHF Radio
The Ray60 VHF Radio has an oversized LCD display with intuitive menu and icons. It boasts a wide array of standard features including NOAA weather alert, dual-watch, tri-watch, scanning, selective scanning, and much more.
The Ray60's fist-mic has built-in controls for channel up/down, hi/low power selection, and instant access to channel 16 or another preferred channel. The fist-mic also features noise-cancelling technology so you'll always be heard loud and clear regardless of engine or background noise. Ray60's fist-mic is also detachable and can be connected from the front or rear for installation flexibility.
The Ray60 features standard NMEA2000 and NMEA0183 networking for simple connection to onboard systems and it integrates seamlessly with Raymarine LightHouse II multifunction displays for advanced DSC functions.
- Dual station and intercom capable with optional RayMic Accessory
- Oversized LCD display for better viewing
- Detachable fist-mic with built-in controls and mic relocation capability
- Detachable gunmetal silver bezel and optional black bezel
- Standard NMEA2000 and NMEA0183 networking for simple connection to onboard systems
- Weight: 2.0kg (4.4 lbs)
- Water Integrity: Complies with IPX6 & IPX7
- Operating Temp Range: -20 C to +60 C
- Storage Temp Range: -25 C to +70 C
- Humidity: up to 95%
- Communications Port: NMEA0183 and NMEA2000
- Antenna Port Impedance: 50 ohms typical
- External Speaker Impedance: 4 ohms
- Power: 12 VDC (Operational: Minimum 9V, Maximum 16V) Reverse polarity and over voltage protected
- 226mm (8.9") x 133mm (5.2") with bracket
- 199mm (7.8" x 98.5mm (3.9") unit only
You May Also Be Interested In...
- Wrist / Fitness GPS
- Automotive GPS Units
- Handheld GPS Units
- Chartplotters / GPS
- Fishfinders / GPS
- Motorcycle / ATV GPS
- Two-Way Radio / GPS
- Safety & Tracking
- Camping & Outdoors
"Great selection, unbeatable prices, fast shipping. I am extremely happy with Tiger GPS and am recommending them to everyone I know."
- Gary, West Virginia
"Prompt shipment, great communication and a willingness to work for the customer. I would definitely highly recommend Tiger GPS!"
- Karen, California
"It arrived earlier than I expected. I also like the fact that I got e-mail from them confirming my order and giving me their contact info right away. It seemed personalized which I like."
- Stephen, Massachusetts
"The most informative site I have come across. Prices are amazing too - not sure why you would shop for GPS anywhere else."
- Wendy, Louisiana
"These guys know their stuff. They answer their phone right away, and the knowledgeable reps helped me pick the right GPS and even saved me some money!"
- Robert, New York
"No other site is willing to ship to a military APO address, and GPS is crucial out here. Great prices - thank you for supporting the troops."
- Edwin, USMC in Iraq